Financial Data Analyst
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office.
- Monitor financial status of the Group by comparing results with projections and prior periods
- Identify drivers of performance relative to prior periods as well as projections
- Monitor competitor and industry trends
- Understand industry standard KPIs
- Develop Group-specific KPIs based on Charger's unique integrated profile
- Compare Group performance to broader industry and understand drivers behind outperformance/underperformance
- Author periodic reporting packages for lenders and internal stakeholders
- Work with corporate finance team for ad hoc projects as needed
- Work with our Finance & IT department to manage our Finance Data on Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics and analyze that data primarily using Tableau & Power BI.
- Develops integrated revenue/expense data sources, spreadsheets, reports, dashboards and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Support Financial Managerial Reporting and Financial Business Intelligence.
- 7+ years of experience working in corporate finance role, including
- Investment banking, corporate FP&A, consulting, public accounting, corporate banking
- Outstanding presentation and writing skills
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or economics
- Understanding of lenders and debt capital markets a plus
- Understanding of financial accounting and GAAP
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth