The Company is a global provider of digital and cloud services, committed to delivering exceptional business value and customer satisfaction. As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with a strategic partnership with AWS ProServe, our team concentrates exclusively on AWS technologies for success. Our unique Shared Business Excellence approach encourages collaboration with clients, customizing digital and cloud solutions to suit their needs.
• Bachelor's degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning,
Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent professional or military
• Experience with ML fields, e.g., natural language processing, computer vision, statistical
• 4+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, data science, and analysis
• Experience in an ML engineer or data scientist role building and deploying ML models or
hands-on experience developing deep learning models.
• Experience handling terabyte-size datasets, diving into data to discover hidden patterns, using
data visualization tools, writing SQL, and working with GPUs to develop models.
• Experience writing and speaking about technical concepts to business, technical, and lay
audiences and giving data-driven presentations.
• Master's degree or PhD in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning,
Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
• Ability to develop strategic, baselined, data modeling processes; ability to accurately
determine cause-and-effect relationships.
• Publications or presentations in recognized ML journals or conferences
• Deep technical skills, consulting experience, and business savvy to interface with all levels and
disciplines within our customers' organization
• Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering
results in a dynamic environment.