What you'll Do:
- Lead strategic analytics projects and present clearly communicated findings that lead to impactful insights for key partners.
- Use data from multiple sources to understand customers and their in-product engagement patterns, create compelling data narratives that drive action and find opportunities to further elevate the Spark product experience.
- Own and drive growth metrics related to product activation and engagement.
- Unlock customer usage and behavior patterns and develop models to analyze the causal relationships between product activation, usage, customer retention and lifetime value.
- Partner with the enablement, monetization and product teams to enable analytics measurement across existing and new features built in the product in
- supporting data systems.
- Build and maintain dashboards to enable self-serve of information.
- Generate data-informed hypotheses to drive in product growth experiments and support readouts to assess the performance of the tests.
- Develop time series, forecasting models to generate weekly and quarterly targets for end-to-end growth funnel metrics.
- Have Program Management and Operational skills to help manage JIRA and Sprint processes.
What you need to succeed:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, physics or a related field is required. Master's degree is desired. Technical undergrad and equivalent
- experience in the field is required.
- 2-3 years of direct experience as a Data Scientist.
- Deep understanding of statistics and expertise in building, productizing, maintaining and improving predictive models.
- Strong proficiency in querying, manipulating, validating and analyzing large data sets using SQL or Hive.
- Experience with Python, R or any other scripting language.
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Amplitude is a plus.
- Strong business insight, good communication and collaboration skills.
LatentView Analytics works with Fortune 500 companies, helping them find Insights in their data that gives them a clear business advantage. We're one of the fastest growing companies in this space, doubling in scale year on year. We were recently named global Market Leaders in Marketing Analytics by independent research firm Sourcing Line (USA). We are an Advanced Consulting Partner to Amazon Web Services (AWS).