Summer 2024 Business Intelligence Intern
Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. Congo Brands houses some of the world’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more within the coming years.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and many more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The Business Intelligence Intern will gain experience in manipulating datasets and maintaining BI dashboards. This internship offers an opportunity to contribute to helping the business make key decisions, learn about handling big data, reporting, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure clear visibility of our business operations.
· Collaborate with BI Analysts to gather and manipulate data from various sources.
· Maintain existing dashboards and ensure accuracy of the reported numbers.
· Maintain master mapping tables and create new ones depending on business requirements.
· Create ad-hoc reports.
· Assist in creating and maintaining project documentation, including business process models, requirements, and user guides.
Skills and experience required
· Currently pursuing Bachelor’s in Finance, Business Administration, Data Science/Business Intelligence, or related field
· Available to work at least 4 hours per day
· Strong Microsoft Office excel skills
· Ability to learn new software quickly
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple responsibilities
· Be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and partner with different team members
Congo Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.