Social Media Analyst
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency helping brands create meaningful roles in culture, with an emphasis on lifestyle, sports, music, tech and entertainment. The agency handles strategy, creative, production, influencer management and media buying in-house, with a focus on social and digital media. Laundry Service has been named AdAge’s A-List four times and recognized as one of FastCo’s most innovative companies. Laundry Service also operates Cycle, a sister company focused on influencer marketing and premium branded content. Laundry Service is part of Wasserman, a global brand marketing and talent management agency. Learn more at www.247laundryservice.com and at www.TeamWass.com.
Laundry Service Insights & Analytics is dedicated to identifying opportunities that help our strategy teams push creative boundaries. We utilize a variety of social listening, research, and analytics tools to help guide media strategies and ensure our clients are able to maximize returns from every effort across their portfolio.
We’re looking for an Analyst that is ready to jump into a team and provide insights that help drive value for the overall organization. Do you love to dig into why social and digital content does well? This team is for you!!
- Support our best-in-class client base by partnering with creative and strategy teams to provide insights that bring their social media presence to the next level
- Identify project KPIs and design a reporting roadmap that supports brand initiatives across priority social platforms
- Translate large datasets into actionable insights and present those findings across the organization to a variety of audiences
- Own measurement systems for your clients including managing data collection and recommending opportunities for additional streamlining
- 2-3+ years of experience doing analytic reporting and research
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Experience working in social media monitoring tools, social media management tools, and social listening tools
- Experience working with data visualization and presentation software (Looker Studio, Tableau, Keynote, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience building internal and competitive benchmarks
- Written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships (both internally and with clients)
- Ability to conduct high level analysis and provide insights in a consumable format that provides creative and strategy teams with actionable next steps
- Has a finger on the pulse of emerging social trends and platforms, and can think critically about how to implement those best practices for our clients
Base salary range: $65k - $85k plus bonus potential.
Actual base salary is dependent on several factors including but not limited to; market dynamics, location and region, experience, specialized skills/training (education), level of responsibility, budgetary considerations, tenure at the company (for current employees), etc. The salary range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Compensation decisions are dependent on circumstances of each hire.
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k), and much more!