Senior Data Analyst
Coventry is a specialty finance company with an expertise in life insurance. Specifically, we create and invest in insurance-based assets, and we’re the leader and creator of the secondary market for life insurance. Over the last 22 years, we’ve delivered more than $4.5 billion to life insurance policyowners.
The continued success of our company is the result of the hard work and dedication of our employees, and the continued pursuit of top candidates. We know that without the best team, we cannot be the best firm. Our organization is built on strong values designed to foster leadership and reward success. We're proud of the fact that more than 80% of our management team were promoted from within, and we strive to provide an environment supportive of career progression.
About the role:
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and reporting of various financial and non-financial data and metrics. Duties will primarily focus on development and process improvement/enhancement of the reporting of the data and metrics.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of key operating and financial indicators, the reporting needed to support decision making and the monitoring of performance.
- Develop dashboards and reporting using visualization tools along with training and supporting business users on using the tools.
- Short-term and long-term planning, modeling and forecasting for various financial and non-financial business data.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial reporting package and variance analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on data queries, modeling, presentation and a thorough knowledge of visualization products (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Ability to work collaboratively across our organization to drive business value through turning data into actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Highly organized with the ability to help manage multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a structured way.
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Training and mentoring programs.
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage.
- 401K match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Company sponsored events throughout the year.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other perks.
Coventry is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.