Senior Credit Analyst, US
We look for character over credentials:
- We’re a Series A fintech transforming B2B credit (website)
- We’re backed by top European and American VCs including Octopus Ventures, Talis and Expa
- Founded in 2020, we are already serving blue-chip clients across UK, Europe, US and Canada
- We’re a fast-growing team of 28, based between UK (London) and US (New York, Dallas)
About the role
We’re looking for a highly driven individual to break the norms of traditional insurance and credit market with a world class product and service.
As a Senior Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing transactions for US-based companies. Structures may include comprehensive multibuyer portfolios, select risk portfolios or single risks. You’ll build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including our panel of insurers, customers, brokers, business partners and colleagues.
By working closely with other teams (such as Sales, Marketing, Tech, Product, and Operations), your mission will be to create a positive experience for the clients, both today and on an ongoing basis in the future.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and fast-paced fintechs on the ground floor and develop with the company and its clients.
- Working with our credit team leadership to underwrite new risks
- Presenting transactions to Underwriting Committee
- Performing initial screenings as well as full underwriting analysis
- Contributing to platform design and product innovation, making recommendations to improve underwriting results and customer experience
- Monitoring key portfolio underwriting metrics
- Providing context and commentary on underwriting data trends as they develop
- Ensuring underwriting learnings are documented appropriately
You might be a good fit if you have…
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B credit underwriting, risk analysis, or a comparable financial analysis role
- A current credit risk analyst/underwriter role
- The ability to analyze transactions and provide a concise and thorough assessment of the risk therein.
- Experience with portfolio management reporting
- Enthusiastic approach to working with colleagues and ability to work cooperatively and flexibly
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively both orally and in writing
- Experience in managing multiple clients, portfolios or balancing competing priorities
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service and are organized, self-motivated, proactive and resilient.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics or a related field.
- Compensation: Base + stock options
- Employment type: Permanent, hybrid.
- Location: United States (East Coast or Central)
- Visa sponsorship: Not available
- 25 days’ holidays
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Health insurance
- Private pension