As one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency trading platforms, NDAX has set the bar high for the country’s fintech industry and is constantly leading the way in terms of security and innovation. We’re on a mission to empower more Canadians to unlock the full potential of digital finance. To address the various needs in the Canadian cryptocurrency space, NDAX has assembled a multidisciplinary team with diverse backgrounds, including finance, technology, engineering, compliance, marketing, and more.
We're proud to have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work®.
NDAX is currently looking to hire a Security Analyst to join our team, safeguarding systems and data against threats. Ideal candidates understand security principles, tech-savvy, and proactive in risk mitigation.
Position Type: Full Time – Permanent
· Monitor security alerts and incidents, analyze data, and respond promptly to potential security threats.
· Conduct regular vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to identify and remediate security weaknesses.
· Develop and implement incident response plans, and lead efforts to investigate and resolve security incidents.
· Contribute to the development, implementation, and enforcement of security policies, standards, and procedures.
· Educate and train employees on security best practices to enhance the overall security posture of the organization.
· Evaluate and recommend security technologies and solutions to enhance the organization's security infrastructure.
· Conduct risk assessments to identify and prioritize security risks, and work with stakeholders to implement risk mitigation strategies.
· Ensure compliance with relevant security standards, regulations, and industry best practices.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation related to security policies, procedures, and incident response activities.
· Promote a culture of security awareness and compliance throughout the organization through training and communication initiatives.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate security best practices into the development and maintenance of systems and applications.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field. Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security+) are a plus.
· Proven experience in information security, with a focus on security analysis, incident response, and vulnerability management.
· Strong understanding of network security, encryption, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and other security technologies.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze security events and identify potential risks.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex security concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and contribute to the success of the overall security program.
· Demonstrated commitment to staying current with evolving security threats, technologies, and best practices.
· Extended Healthcare Plan (Medical, Disability, Dental & Vision)
· Paid Time Off
· Training & Development Opportunities
· Bonus – Awards – Gifts
· Stock Option Plan
· Free snacks and drinks at the office