Mobile Data Analyst
Length of Assignment: 1 year+
Location: Bentonville, AR
The Mobile Division Data Analyst will provide data integration, reporting and analytics that will accelerate business growth across multiple categories. The position will report to the Mobile Division Director.
- Develop sales performance analytics for each category by integrating multiple data sources.
- Compile and distribute customized weekly performance results.
- Build and manage sub-category groupings for analysis.
- Work with internal and external data sources to create new reporting and automation capabilities.
- Coordinate all data for monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Develop and lead improvements in standardized reports and new reports that improve business operations and attain sales objectives.
- Build capabilities to analyze and track promotional activities and performance.
- Serve as analytical leader for the team.
- Roll out new tools, data and reporting to the team.
Responsibilities include three focus areas:
Data Driven Solutions
- Work with teams to fully understand business issues.
- Investigate issues, providing a thorough and thoughtful analysis.
- Report findings back to the team, with recommendations for improvement.
- Drive findings into business action.
- Receive and organize key files on MS SharePoint site.
- Mange core business documents within MS SharePoint site
- Develop and distribute new reports to the team.
- Work with teams to educate and drive analysis and development of use cases from the new reports.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- 1 year experience supporting Walmart.
- Experience with Walmart’s Retail Link & Sam’s Club Madrid platforms.
- Expert with MS Excel and PowerPoint (will include skills test).
- Ability to interpret, integrate and act on multiple data sources.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Walmart specific data.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.