Manager of Marketing Analytics
About Employer Direct Healthcare
Employer Direct Healthcare is focused on giving access to quality & affordable healthcare for our members. We understand and have experienced the challenges of navigating specialized healthcare and we are dedicated to making a change.
We partner with large self-funded employers to create a benefit program for specialized care. We connect with high-quality providers to give our members peace of mind when going into surgery. And we support our members by helping them navigate the tricky aspects of healthcare; whether that be selecting a doctor, scheduling appointments, or following up after a procedure has been completed to make sure our members are feeling better.
- You have a drive and AMBITION to tackle big problems. Big problems require big ideas and a team that supports new ideas.
- You CARE deeply for your customers. Your customers aren’t just the individuals using your product. They are the driving factor in your motivation to make a change.
- You thrive in a TEAM ENVIRONMENT. Collaboration is key in innovation and creating change.
- A DIVERSE environment is incredibly important to you. You understand and desire to be a part of a diverse team with different experiences and perspectives & you cherish the differences in each individual that you interact with.
- You are DETAIL ORIENTED, but more so, focus on the execution of your content while balancing a fast-paced environment.
- You understand that PROGRESS is critical to making change. You take the time to celebrate the small and big wins. Understanding that each improvement to a process helps move towards a greater change.
- INTEGRITY guides you in life. Focusing on the truth versus just giving people the answers they want to hear.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect to speak further about career opportunities at Employer Direct Healthcare.
Please apply to our role & someone from our HR Team will reach out to help you navigate our interview process.
Manager of Marketing Analytics
The Manager of Marketing Analytics is a senior leadership role responsible for providing expertise in marketing measurement techniques, data analysis, and strategic consulting. This role plays a critical role in optimizing marketing investments, improving member engagement, and driving data-informed decision-making. The Manager of Marketing Analytics will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to deliver actionable insights and enhance the organization's marketing strategies.
The Manager of Marketing Analytics will play a pivotal role in shaping our marketing strategies and delivering actionable insights to drive business success. This position requires a seasoned analytics professional with strong leadership, technical, and communication skills, who can lead a team to achieve data-driven excellence in marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Marketing Measurement Expertise: Provide specific expertise in marketing measurement techniques, including A/B testing, brand and advertisement tracking, marketing return on investment (MROI), and optimization of marketing investment allocation.
- Data Analysis and Consulting: Lead the timely delivery of data, analytics, and strategic consulting to support database marketing, media measurement, and marketing optimization initiatives.
- Data Mining: Mine extensive marketing databases to identify insights and opportunities to drive member engagement.
- Statistical Analysis: Analyze data using SAS, SQL, Excel, or other tools as required to deliver solutions and uncover hidden patterns and insights.
- Insights Delivery: Synthesize and deliver key findings for one-to-one targeted marketing programs to business leaders, assisting with decision-making and prioritization.
- Custom Projects: Drive insights to fuel custom projects and pilots in the marketing space, identifying opportunities based on external factors and evolving consumer needs.
- Statistical Programming: Utilize strong statistical programming skills, including proficiency in SAS and SPSS, to analyze and evaluate marketing campaign performance.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with marketing teams, executive leaders, and cross business stakeholders to explain campaign performance, track, measure, and analyze program performance, and communicate results and insights.
- Strategic Vision: Set the strategic vision and direction for CRM Marketing Analytics, including the development of analytic and reporting capabilities.
- Technical Skill Development: Continuously upgrade the team's technical skills through SQL, Excel, Python, R, and other tools to optimize performance.
- Governance and Alignment: Support the governance and alignment of marketing channel-specific reports with core business and financial measurements.
- KPI Establishment: Establish benchmarks and key performance indicators for product and marketing initiatives, ensuring the overall health of business success metrics.
- Data Integration: Collaborate with the Data team to integrate and enhance robust data sets, apply advanced analytics, and automate processes.
- Test Strategy Development: Lead the development of test strategy and measurement plans, ensuring alignment with problem complexity and business priorities.
- Analytical Techniques: Act as a subject matter expert in the implementation of new approaches and identify the optimal blend of measurement and analytic techniques.
- Business Intelligence: Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and QlikView is a plus.
- Advanced quantitative degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 7+ years of analytical experience, with a focus on CRM and marketing analytics in an analytical capacity.
- Strong statistical programming skills, including proficiency in SAS and SPSS.
- Experience with data manipulation, analyzing large volumes of data, and a solid understanding of database principles and efficiencies.
- Expertise in multivariate regression analysis, logistic regression, factor analysis, response prediction, and ROI measurement.
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B and Multivariate tests to measure performance.
- Knowledge of promotional, targeted, and marketing data.
- Project planning skills with the ability to plan and manage analytical components of projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interpret analytical and technical content for non-technical stakeholders.
- Desire to innovate and push boundaries, with a track record of delivering data-driven results.
- Strong leadership and team collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with advanced analytic techniques and a deep understanding of data analytics best practices.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
Location: Onsite - Dallas, TX