Maintenance Technician - Warehouse Robotics
Exotec is at the forefront of technological excellence in order to redefine the relationship between humans and robots. Our solutions are contributing to the success of some of the largest brands in retail and e-Commerce by revolutionizing the way they fulfill their orders to the end consumers, all while mitigating labor constraints and increasing workplace safety.
Through the unification of artificial intelligence and high-performance hardware, our robotic solutions are now deployed across the globe and our exponential growth has led us to become the first industrial unicorn in France.
Working at Exotec is an exciting opportunity to give purpose to your skills. Learn and grow with over 800 ExoPeople (and counting!) around the world to help turn your ideas into a reality.
The robotics revolution is just the beginning at Exotec. Will you be part of it?
- Oversee the maintenance of all the systems (robots, machines, conveyors) installed by Exotec in the client’s warehouse
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance tasks on systems and machines
- Monitor the performance of the installations
- Assist with installation and deployment of new systems or machines
- Respond quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Good general knowledge and competency in mechanical, electrical and software maintenance operations and engineering
- An interest working on various systems and machines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on-site at client warehouse in Kansas City, MO
- Stock option plan and company performance based bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous holiday pay and time off
- Retirement savings plan (401(k))
- Numerous training and development opportunities
Exotec is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. We provide an inclusive work environment that respects all differences.