Integrator Performance Engineer - Warehouse Robotics Automation
Exotec is at the forefront of technological excellence in order to redefine the relationship between humans and robots. Our solutions are contributing to the success of some of the largest brands in retail and e-Commerce by revolutionizing the way they fulfill their orders to the end consumers, all while mitigating labor constraints and increasing workplace safety.
Through the unification of artificial intelligence and high-performance hardware, our robotic solutions are now deployed across the globe and our exponential growth has led us to become the first industrial unicorn in France.
Working at Exotec is an exciting opportunity to give purpose to your skills. Learn and grow with nearly 800 (and counting!) ExoPeople around the world to help turn your ideas into a reality.
The robotics revolution is just the beginning at Exotec. Will you be part of it?
- Contribute to training content creation and facilitate training for integrators
- Respond to any integrator questions or support requests
- Advise integrators on most effective system designs for Exotec products, answering customer needs while optimizing integrator costs
- Support integrators to understand functionalities, key differentiators, limitations of Exotec products and integration best practices
- Review technical offers with integrators
- Review and validate integrator design documents before installation
Operational Support for Sites in Production
- Own performance of Exotec systems
- Analyze root-cause of nonperformance, coordinating with integrators to perform improvement actions
- Solve issues escalated from Exotec Control Center and integrator
- Support integrators to maintain their systems with latest updates
- Support integrators on their requests regarding Exotec services (e.g. systems in production, pre-production servers)
Continuous Improvement on Exotec Products & Services
- Analyze the root cause of issues escalated from Control Center or integrators and suggest improvement plans
- Coordinate with Exotec teams to implement prevention solutions for future issues
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical or software) required; Master's degree preferred
- Deep knowledge of Exotec products
- Customer-oriented mindset with an ability to understand customer needs and support toward success
- Stellar problem-solving skills with an ability to go beyond just solving immediate customer requests or issues - You take pride in identify root causes and proposing solutions
- Good English communication and synthesizing skills
- Flexibility with working on-call shifts outside of standard office hours, including some overnights and weekends
- Stock option plan and company performance based bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous holiday pay and time off
- Retirement savings plan (401(k))
- Numerous training and development opportunities
Exotec is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. We provide an inclusive work environment that respects all differences.