H2 Performance Consulting is subject to the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act as a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Additionally, as mandated under Executive order 12989, H2 is required to verify employment eligibility of selected candidates through the Department of Labor’s - E-Verify.
H2 Performance Consulting (H2) is seeking a Enterprise Architect to the support to Navy Enterprise Business Solutions program office. The Enterprise Architect provides architecture support and advice to the Chief Architect in the development of the strategy and design, and the build-out, implementation and operation of an appropriate and robust systems and data architecture approach. The Architect will lead efforts to transition from DoDAF 1.5 in IBM System Architect to DoDAF 2.02 in Magic Draw No Magic CAMEO tool. They will also lead the coordination across all Navy ERP projects to integrate changes to business process, system, and data models. The Architect will support the implementation of digital engineering/MBSE utilizing the Navy ERP enterprise architecture models and support the development of the to-be S4/HANA Navy ERP solution architecture while minimizing system customizations. This role may require managing a small team of architects to meet the requirements of a large cloud-based SAP ERP system for the Navy program office. This position requires active secret clearance.
The Enterprise Architect responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the integrity of the architecture and make it visible and accessible to a wider audience.
- Work with System and Enterprise Architecture views and supporting artifacts, including Business Process models and integration of data model content linking data to Enterprise Resource Planning system’s business processes.
- Assess Enterprise Architectures and recommend improvements to align with the GAO Enterprise Architecture Management Maturity Framework more closely.
- Work in the complete life cycle of enterprise resource planning software, including business development, and knowledge of high-level architecture design, technology selection, and the overall infrastructure solution.
- Facilitate systems engineering milestone events and effectively communicate complex solutions and issues.
- Identify risk within the project and program then effectively communicate those risks to stakeholders.
- Consult with management and engineering teams, providing technical advice regarding business analysis, project management, IT architecture, infrastructure, cloud development, software solution architecture design and find best technical solution to solve business problems.
- Develop and enhance security policies and standards, based on sound security architecture practices.
- Consult, advise or oversee the secure design of key IT system and infrastructure projects to ensure alignment with enterprise security architecture.
- Identify and deliver appropriate metrics to drive security architecture compliance.
- The candidate will coordinate, review, and implement directives to maintain compliance with regulatory and security industry standards.
- Perform analysis to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Assist to develop Data Archival policies and procedures for Enterprise Resource Planning system as necessary.
- Participate in review teams with Government personnel, other contractors and systems integrators for program strategies, and integrated schedules.
- Define beneficial solutions and identify solutions which are inefficient for a particular business requirements.
- The candidate MUST have an ACTIVE Secret Clearance
- The candidate must have a Bachelor of Science degree in a related field.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise architecture, architecture management frameworks, and developing implementation architectures, as well as 2 years of experience with enterprise business IT systems.
- The candidate must have experience in transition from DoDAF 1.5 in IBM System Architect to DoDAF 2.02 in Magic Draw No Magic CAMEO tool.
- The candidate must have a technical background and experience in development, preferably SAP.
- Must have experience with software and systems such as SIEM.
- Must be comfortable running writing protocols and scripting.
- Must be skilled in threat detection and network architecture.
- Must be capable of communicating effectively in writing as well as verbally at a senior management level.
- Must be able perform duties on-site, at the Washington Navy Yard (Post COVID) when required.
- Must be capable of performing effectively individually and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work with minimal oversight and meet deadlines.
- Must have effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to compile and organize statistical information retrieved and present findings to management.
- Must have short-term and long-term planning skills.
- Must be able to manage their time, be on time to meetings, and juggle priorities.
- Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA), preferred.
- SYSML experience preferred.
- Having experience in Agile SAFe preferred.
- No travel anticipated.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to the career section of our company website. All resumes will be reviewed within 5 business days and those candidates we wish to further in the application process will be contacted via email/phone to schedule initial phone screens.
H2 Performance Consulting offers competitive benefits to include health insurance, vision/dental insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, and 401K.