Data Architect - SME
WWC Federal is seeking a System/Data Architect Subject Matter Expert for a contract within the Department of Defense (DoD) at USTRANSCOM in support of Business Process Reengineering (BPR) for the Joint Transportation Management System (JTMS).
Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing, comparing, and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Conducting statistical analysis.
- Determining data set statistical significance.
- Determining if data has statistically significant impact.
- Support team understanding of statistical, and organization change models and analysis.
- Support team understanding of analytical and statistical methodologies used.
- Support Root Cause Analysis.
- Assist define and vet a Data Protection Policy that seamlessly integrates with the data governance framework.
- Make recommendations about establishing policies for Data Masking (in the case of Personally Identifiable Information - PII), Data Sharing, and Data Protection.
- Define a taxonomy of sensitive data elements.
- Support Enterprise Logical Data Model(s).
- Manage the enterprise terms to include identifying all required metadata and authoritative sources.
- Deliver a business-driven governance framework integrated with controlled unclassified information (CUI) policy and standards that covers both structured and unstructured data.
- Assist define and implement a Master Date Management solution that will maintain authoritative data that is curated by its owner and supersedes all previous versions as well as synchronizes data to source program applications and accounting / financial systems providing that data.
- Reviews strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementations of a database.
Expected salary range: $135,000 - $170,000
This position is contingent on contract award.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-10% / Minimal Travel.
CeLeen, d/b/a WWC Federal, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Native Americans and spouses in all phases of employment.
Our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Federal is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Federal will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWC Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
Our Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance. (Eligible to pass Federal security clearance process. Please visit the link for FAQs: https://www.dcsa.mil/mc/pv/mbi/gicp/).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in specialized applications and data analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Professional proficiency in English is required.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Master's Degree.
- Current, active Secret security clearance.
- Applied knowledge and understanding of USTRANSCOM’s mission and the Joint Deployment and Distribution Enterprise (JDDE), including the ‘Great 8’ Stakeholders (e.g., Army, Navy, Air Force, USMC, USCG, DLA, DCMA and DFAS) and 4th Component (Commercial Transportation Service Providers (TSPs)).
- Applied knowledge of, and experience with, the USTRANSCOM Lines of Operation (LOOs) related to CONUS Freight, Sealift, Airlift, and OCONUS Freight as invoked for integrated multi-model operations.
- Applied knowledge of, and experience with, the USTRANSCOM Plan, Order, Ship, Track, -Pay (POST-P) lifecycle for movement requirements.
- Applied knowledge of DOTmLPF-P related to identification of essential change impacts that new materiel solutions have on Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leadership, Personnel, Facilities, and Policy.
- Applied knowledge of ERP Implementations within the Department of Defense (DoD).
WWC Federal offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Eligibility requirements apply.