Data Analyst, GNE
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring that our platform provides a safe, welcoming, and enjoyable experience for our Merchants, Creators and our community We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for data analysis of e-commerce overseas operation strategy including Merchant Strategy, Creator Strategy, etc.
• Describe the situation of businesses, explain the fluctuations of business and provide valuable suggestions with reports
• Design the monitoring systems independently to reflect any changes of business in time
• Cooperate with Ops team to set strategy, e.g. finding potential creators, measuring LTV of users, figuring out the growth strategy of merchants, etc.
• Follow up the data analysis of local operation teams in several overseas markets, support the operation effect and give the follow-up optimization suggestions
• Cooperate with XFN teams, promote the implementation of optimization scheme, and bring about the actual improvement and growth of business
Who We're Looking For
• Bachelor degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer science is preferred; or major in science or engineering or engaged in data statistics, analysis, modeling related working areas after graduation
• Proficient in SQL and tableau and familiar with Python or R for data analysis
• At least 3 years of working experience in data analysis, and have a good business sense in e-commerce
• Overseas working experience or analytical experience is preferred
• Able to complete English reports and communicate with global staff independently
• Have a strong learning ability and curiosity; familiar with starting a new business; able to lead a small project team to support business
• Have a strong ability to work under pressure, have the courage to overcome difficulties and accept challenges
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $106400 - $232222 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.