This is a fully remote position within the United States.
About Love in Faith
Love in Faith is an energetic, fast-growing e-commerce company that focuses on Christian apparel. We pride ourselves on delivering top-quality products and a unique shopping experience for our customers.
Here's why you should consider us:
- Rapid Growth: We're not your typical startup. Our exponential growth speaks volumes about the opportunities that await you. Be part of something big!
- Remote Flexibility: Enjoy the freedom to work from your preferred location, without sacrificing your career goals.
- Culture: Our team knows how to work hard and play harder. We value creativity, innovation, and a positive work environment. Join us in celebrating successes, big and small.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Data Analyst to join our e-commerce team. In this role,
you will be primarily responsible for interpreting and analyzing complex data sets to provide actionable
insights that drive business decisions. You will work closely with our data engineering team to ensure data
accuracy and accessibility, while focusing on data analysis, reporting, and visualization to support various
departments across our company.
- Analyze large data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights relevant to our e-commerce business.
- Develop and implement advanced data analysis, predictive modeling, and statistical techniques to
- solve complex business problems.
- Collaborate with the data engineering team to ensure seamless data collection and processing.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating
- various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for business operations and develop automated dashboards
- and reports to track these metrics.
- Work with cross-functional teams to address data-related technical issues and support their data
- infrastructure needs.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to support strategic planning.
- Present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst, preferably in e-commerce or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in statistical modeling and data analysis.
- Proficient in data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) and Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with SQL and experience in querying databases.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or a related field.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to communicate in person, over the telephone, and/or via video conference.
- The ability to stand, walk, and sit in a computer chair for long periods of time.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to communicate in person, over the telephone and/or via video conferences.
- Sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment.
- Data analysis & interpretation. You will have to process and review a lot of information from a variety of sources, understand how data is collected, assess data quality, and how to use the information.
- Communication skills. You need to have advanced communication skills in both oral and written form. Emails and written communication with colleagues and external partners, written reports for senior executives. Able to communicate complex financial information to people outside of the finance department.
- Comfortable with technology. Able to navigate data through computers, mobile, software, databases. Stay up to date with technology advances.
- Oriented to detail. Financial forecasts rely on projections which can be impacted by even minor changes in sales patterns, consumer sentiment, economic shifts, competitor changes, etc. You will need to be attuned to small changes in all streams of data.
- Confident decision-making skills. You will need to review data and make sound decisions on what actions to take and make confident recommendations to senior management. You may need to make decisions quickly with limited amounts of information in urgent situations.
For Applicants with Disabilities:
- Reasonable accommodation will be made for those that qualified during application process. If you need accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know when you submit your application, and we’ll do our very best to adjust as need
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits Available
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Paid Parental Leave
Other Company Perks:
- Monthly Utility Stipend
- Team Meetings Coffee/Food Stipend
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Education & Professional Development Stipend
- Charitable Gift Matching