- An innovative and fast-growing company at the forefront of home services serving 1M+ customers.
- We love solving problems and are motivated by challenges and continuous improvement.
- We empower our team to become “intrapreneurs,” to take initiative, and to drive positive change.
- Our experienced leadership team wants to do it right and is always open to new ideas.
- We offer comprehensive compensation packages.
- Opportunity to work alongside the Chief Data and Integration Officer in creating actionable business processes based off of data analyses.
- Ability for growth and ability to be on the forefront of a booming business.
- Great visibility working alongside leadership.
- Collect, organize, and analyze large data sets to support decision making and improve operational efficiency. Analysis examples include ticket volume, ticket size, growth across 20+ branches, profitability by job type, technician productivity across 20+ branches.
- Collect, organize, and analyze large and complex data sets using statistical and analytical tools.
- Develop reports and dashboards to communicate insights and recommendations to business leaders.
- Build and maintain data models to support business needs.
- Develop and implement data quality checks and validation processes.
- Collaborate with the ops, marketing, HR, and finance team to understand the trends/patterns and identify areas for improvement.
- Hybrid: 2-5 Days onsite per month (Charlotte, NC)
- Ability to distill complex and ambiguous issues into structured frameworks and concrete prioritized action plans and processes.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in statistical analysis, data modeling, and data visualization
- Proficient in SQL, Python, R, or other programming languages commonly used in data analysis.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or similar tools is preferred.
- Ability to take initiative and own your work end to end.
- Understanding of financial analysis and modeling
- 2+ years of work experience in data analysis or related field