We are looking for people who are specialized in BI (Business Intelligence) domain and can work on our W2.
Roles: Data Analyst /Data Engineer/ Data Scientist/ Tableau Developer or Admin / BI Developer or Admin
Rate: (Depends upon Experience)
• Should have excellent SQL / Oracle skills.
• Should be comfortable with different types of joins, sub queries and analytical functions in SQL.
• The job would require good analytical skills, ability to select and manipulate data and identify issues with the data.
• Should be able to prepare simple to medium complexity queries to validate the solution provided by the development teams.
• Should be able to analyze and resolve any data issues reported by the business and reporting users.
Key Skills :
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous work streams and shift / adjust resources to achieve optimal results.
• Well connected with cutting-edge analytics techniques and be confident about how to apply them to generate insights and recommendations.
• Superior understanding of how to manage client relationships, deliver analytics value, and influence senior clients to define and expand data-driven strategies into new applications and markets.
• Strong data management technology background.
• Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
• Collaborative - strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others.
• Experience interacting with clients of all levels to review expected outputs, applicability to business challenges, and data veracity.
• AWS is a must.