Round Rock, TX
- Develop and provide business insights to help leaders make better decisions.
- Submit new maintenance creation requests for new parts to be entered into SAP System.
- Working closely with suppliers.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and assist in the execution of a business technology strategy that improves compliance, meets requirements and drives efficiencies through standardization and innovation.
- Facilitate data extraction, collection, cleansing and preparation for consumption.
- Assist with support reporting through the use of available technology (Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, SAP
- Assist with developing technical solutions for an effective, efficient data analytics platform.
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests.
- Assist with timely and accurate data models that provide management information and analysis of function performance (key performance indicators, metrics).
- Preferred Bachelor's degree with strong work ethic and ability to work with sense of urgency
- Must have strong organizational skills, detail oriented in managing data, and able to create Excel spreadsheets
- Preferred SAP experience
- Ability to organize spare parts list and track progress in material creations. (Various parts; bearing, electrical components, belts, motors)
- Familiarity with business technology concepts, data management and decision support.
- Preferred mechanical parts knowledge