Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based in our Brampton office. The Data Analyst will be responsible for working collectively and collaboratively with IT Development team.
- Gathering, organizing, and analyzing data from various Load boards, and find areas of opportunity and supporting business decisions.
- Analyze large amounts of data and then recommend broad based innovative improvement initiatives.
- Performing ad hoc analysis, interpreting and communicating results in a clear manner
- Work with engineering team to automate daily monitoring of models in production , help troubleshoot issues and make necessary improvements as needed
- Build and troubleshoot advanced SQL queries in Snowflake.
- Analyze freight carriers and lanes based on but not limited to the following: capacity and utilization, insurance, price, safety, and service.
- Analyze Data related to efficiency process improvement and freight network design.
- Processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Cleary communicate design & development strategies to all stake holders, educate them as and when needed.
- Research data and prepare analytics based on division of trucking operations.
- Prepare recommendations for efficiency and improvements to existing processes.
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency across different systems and sources.
- Interpret business requirements and perform analysis to support strategic and tactical objectives.
- Identify areas for process improvement and optimization to enhance data quality and usability.
- Construct tables, views, and reports from multiple data sources, to enable key decision-making.
- Generate standard monthly reports for review and approval by internal stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience in technology, data analytics or related field.
- 2+ year of Snowflake data cloud analytics experience, including practical, hands-on use of the Snowflake Data Cloud is an asset.
- College Diploma or bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- General understanding of databases (MySQL, SQL Server & Snowflake)
- Experience with Snowflake and Pyspark can be an asset
- Experience in the Logistics / Transportation or Supply Chain industries is an asset.
- Professional experience with reporting packages (Power BI, Tableau, Matillion etc.), databases and general programming languages Professional experience in data mining, cleaning, and segmentation is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding operational environment, sometimes without detailed direction.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as function in a team environment.
- Health Benefits
- Career Growth
- High Competitive Salary