We are actively seeking a Data Administrator to join our team and seamlessly collaborate with our Department Leaders to quickly identify trends and provide insights. Your primary focus will be tracking departmental data and conducting in-depth analyses to identify enhancement opportunities.
This role is uniquely department-agnostic, designed to provide consistent and insightful data trends tailored to the specific needs of each department. The Data Administrator insights must be presented in a manner that is considerate of the workload concerns and uplifts efficiency without compromising morale. As a Data Administrator, you will be a key contributor to our team and improvement of processes by fostering a harmonious relationship between data analytics and departmental operations.
- Creating and building views to monitor and track departmental data.
- Perform daily data entry for company-wide performance metrics and trends.
- Reviewing data for enhancements and improvement opportunities.
- Perform data queries, generate reports, and communicate insights to respective departments.
- Ensure data integrity and present information objectively.
- Actively participate in regular company meetings.
Note: This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive; additional duties may be assigned as deemed logical for the role.
- Exceptional computer proficiency with a focus on accurate data entry.
- Expert-level use of Excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Skilled at identifying macro and micro trends.
- Proficient at comprehensive analytical processes, including interpretation and presentation of findings.
- Ability to communicate at an executive level.
- Ability to simplify data analysis and complex concepts for understandable explanations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with company leaders.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Training & Development