Commercial GEOINT Business Analyst - Active TS/SCI with CI POLY
Provides GEOINT and Intelligence Community advanced expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation in the fields, including, but not limited to: engineering and technology, policy and administration, planning; analysis, training and development of emerging technology, facilities, communications, business, and management. Monitors and ensures that quality is an integral part of the development, design and manufacture of products or services including, but not limited to, Global-Enhanced GEOINT Delivery and Early Access Architecture throughout the life cycle; validates/verifies adherence to specified requirements through test and measurement activities; Facilitates quality assurance activities. Collaborates with assigned contractor staff, senior specialists or task leads. Collaborates with assigned contractor staff, senior specialists or task leads. May direct the activities of contractor personnel on activities related to the GEOINT field or discipline.
- 11+ years of experience in a distinct intelligence functional or cross-functional business area or in crossing multiple markets, such as Government or Industry.
- Experience coordinating activities performed by contractor personnel activities related to the GEOINT field or discipline
- Experience coordinating with the National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) to integrate solutions into the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA)Experience managing commercial GEOINT utilization, tradecraft, and architecture advancement, across the NSG, the Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG), and across third-party partnerships.
- Experience managing integration of new data sets across multiple classified and unclassified domains to both US Government and Allied systems.
- Experience driving efforts to secure and integrate new commercial GEOINT data and service capabilities in support of initiatives.
- Experience with stakeholder operational and strategic requirements while championing sustained engagement with the NSG and the Global GEOINT Enterprise.
- Experience participating in the testing, evaluation and validation of commercial GEOINT sources to ensure they meet Government specifications, project milestones, and program commitments.
- Must possess an Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with GEOINT tools, methodologies or best practices
- GEOINT certifications.
Essential Network Security (ENS) Solutions, LLC is a service-disabled veteran owned, highly regarded IT consulting and management firm. ENS consults for the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) providing innovative solutions in the core competency area of Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM), Software Development, Cyber and Network Security, System Engineering, Program/Project Management, IT support, Solutions, and Services that yield enduring results. Our strong technical and management experts have been able to maintain a standard of excellence in their relationships while delivering innovative, scalable and collaborative infrastructure to our clients.
- Free Platinum-Level Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, 100% paid for by ENS
- 3% 401k Contribution from Day 1
- 3 Weeks Base PTO + 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Tuition, Certification & Professional Development Assistance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Relocation Assistance