Business Process Analyst
Highlight Health is a small, rapidly-growing startup located in Center City Philadelphia. Our company is committed to revolutionizing how employers and consumers pay for healthcare. We are seeking a motivated, hard-working Business Analyst who is passionate about helping to alter the landscape of the American healthcare system. This role will require the ability to understand, synthesize, and document constantly evolving company learnings to enhance and/or expand our ability to provide high quality and timely service to our customers. This rule truly requires someone who is ready and willing to be the author of our “trailblazing” methodologies designed to bring equity back to healthcare pricing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and listen to key stakeholders
- Gather, review and analyze business and industry data, including KPIs, financial reports and other key metrics using data analytics tools
- Liaise between various business departments internal personnel and sometimes external stakeholders
- Assess options for process improvement, including business process modeling
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes and operations
- Collaborate with project managers and cross-functional teams
- Test newly developed or modified processes
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Range: $80,000+
- Benefits: Health Insurance & 401(k)
- Work from Home: After 90 days, employee can work from home 1 – 2 days a week.
How to Apply
- Provide Cover Letter outlining your interest in the role and why you think you are a good fit.
- Provide your resume.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Business analyst and/or project management certificates will be view favorably
- Minimum 2 years of business analysis experience
- Experience in healthcare or health insurance industry
- Familiarity with industry vernacular, stakeholders, and technology systems to gather data and problem solve
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies, process improvements and operational decisions
- Resourcefulness and ability to devise creative solutions to problems
- Experience testing and mapping various business processes and protocols
- We offer a competitive salary that reflects your experience, skills, training, certifications, and education. We also provide benefits, including health insurance, 401(k) matching, sick time, paid time-off, and training.
- We value diversity and inclusion and do not discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or sex – nor do we welcome anyone that does.
- We are a small company with a big vision and a friendly culture. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our leadership team and have a direct impact on our growth and success. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where you can balance your personal and professional goals.