Business Data-Analyst (Remote)
AmeXio is a global digital transformation partner for corporate clients and government institutions. We help businesses with their digital growth in the areas of Customer Experience, Enterprise Content, Customer Communication, and Structured Content Management.
Join our dynamic and innovative team! Explore exciting career opportunities now.
We are seeking a dynamic Business Analyst to join the Digital Marketing team. In this role, you will contribute to various digital and data transformation initiatives, supporting the evolution and expansion of our portfolio of aftermarket services and solutions.
- Develop dashboards and monitor metrics for digital marketing campaigns, new maintenance services, and online technical publications.
- Act as the business intelligence focal point for digital marketing, new services development, and technical publications, identifying trends and opportunities.
- Present insights and identify business opportunities supported by internal and external data sources.
- Generate business intelligence reports to support departmental strategies in Aftermarket Services, Digital Marketing, and Technical Publications.
- Assist in creating and modifying sales forecasts/budgets and annual price adjustments for the Technical Publications department.
- Lead redevelopment and technical upkeep for the internal microsite, focusing on simplifying self-serve capabilities.
- Support digital marketing campaigns through targeted analytics and data mining.
- Build and maintain cohesive relationships with different teams in the aftermarket business unit to understand and support their analytics needs.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the Digital Marketing team related to the implementation of new tools and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- A master’s degree in business or MBA is an asset.
- +3 years of experience in data analytics or big data.
- Ability to understand and present technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- MS Office Suite (Advanced)
- MS Power BI / Tableau
- MS Dynamics CRM
- MS SharePoint
- SQL experience
- Programming in R, Python, Macros (desirable)
- Google Analytics
- Access to annual vacation from day one of employment.
- 3 days of sick leave.
- 5 paid days off during the Christmas period.
- Group insurance benefits.
- Retirement savings plan.