AI/ML Engineer (MidLevel)
Location: Washington, DC (Hybrid)
Required: US Citizen
Node. Digital is an innovative solutions development company committed that combines agile development services with next-generation technologies in Cloud, Mobile, and AI/Machine Learning. We deliver state-of-the-art enterprise solutions to both government and commercial clients. We are looking for talented people to join our efforts to enable digitalization of organizations with RPA and AI/ML. To learn more about our exciting organization, please visit us at www.node.digital
The Intelligent Automation / AI-ML Engineer is the architect and guardian of intelligent automation solutions that incorporate AI/ML technologies using tools like UiPath AI Center. They ensure the operational efficiency and continuous refinement of Integrated AI/ML solutions.
Their responsibility spans the design, maintenance, and optimization of intelligent automation solutions including AI Center troubleshooting and resolution of issues that might arise post-implementation. They will also explore options to build automation with embedded artificial intelligence or machine learning in support of continuous improvement, learning and augmented decision-making. They will also focus on building repeatable intelligent solutions/bots for document processing and data cleansing among others.
- UiPath RPA Developer Certification
- UiPath AI Center Experience
- General AI/ML Certifications
Education/Year of Exp:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in automation engineering roles with a focus on AI/ML integrations.
- Effective communication skills for technical discussions
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work remotely.
- Alignment with customer's mission and values
- Adaptability to varying organizational structures.
- Data Analysis and Data Architecture Skills
Citizenship: US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Location: Willingness to travel to client sites in DC area and work in a Hybrid environment
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to include
- Medical (100% Coverage for Employee)
- Basic Life (100% Coverage for Employee)
- Health Saving Account
- Three weeks of PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Pre-Approved Online Training