#11894 - QA Test Analyst I
Q Analysts is looking for a Test Analyst for a project with one of its clients who is a leader in the Virtual Reality space. Our client’s team applies a range of software, computer vision and robotics techniques to build systems and tools that enable accurate quality evaluation and regression testing of tracking systems and algorithms. We are looking for someone with testing skills on PC, mobile or standalone devices preferably Android based and Web. Role focuses on manual testing of the functionality for our client’s current and future products.
- Run test cases for regression.
- Edit existing cases for accuracy.
- Review of bug reports from other team members.
- Recreate bugs to validate.
- Test case execution.
- Software and hardware bug investigation and reporting.
- Bug fix verification.
- Testing expertise with mobile, PC and Web applications and devices.
- Competency with command line tools.
- Experience with commonly used bug-tracking software such as Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.
- Strong deductive reasoning.
- Clear, accurate and succinct communication.
- Understanding of the software development process.
- 1+ year exp in Manual functional testing.
- Verification of COVID 19 vaccination, background check, and ability to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship required for all new hires.
- 1+ years of experience in a QA or related role.
- Why Qualitest?
- Founded in 1997, Qualitest offers a wide range of digital quality solutions designed to provide enterprise customers with end-to-end quality management services across the software lifecycle. Qualitest achieves this by deploying engagement models tailored to the precise quality engineering needs of technology platforms in the financial services, health services, telecom, technology, retail, media, gaming, and utilities industries. It has operations in the US, UK, India, Germany, Romania, Israel, Argentina, Mexico, Switzerland, and Portugal, and serves over 400 blue-chip customers worldwide.
- We provide industry-leading managed services that drive Quality for Quality Assurance and Testing of hardware devices, software apps and experiences as well as Ground Truth Data Services for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences. We have more than 40% women and around 120 different nationalities.
- Local and global opportunities – we offer you internal rotation and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
- Clear view of your career and progression with the company – Qualitest is growing massively (since 2021 – tripled our employees base – we now have more than 8,000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with us.
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Employees Centers.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with QCraft – our Learning & Development platform: 50,000+ courses, 300+ virtual labs, mentorship and leadership programs, professional tribes, sponsored certifications, and much more
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- We recognize our employees work via our Qudos platform - You can earn bonuses and spot awards by celebrating your and your peers’ achievements.
- A Competitive pay, the salary range for the role is $55,000 - $62,000
- Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions accelerating your savings plan.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Take care of your health with enrollment into one of our competitive healthcare benefits